KSM-66® - “The World’s Best Ashwagandha”
By 0 Comments|
We're excited to announce the release of our very own, in-house manufactured KSM-66® Ashwagandha extract.
KSM-66® is an organic form of Ashwagandha sourced from only the roots of the plant. KSM-66® Ashwagandha contains a full-spectrum compound profile which resembles the natural composition of the plant itself.
It contains a guaranteed minimum of 5% Withanolides and has much research supporting its benefits. KSM-66® is the highest concentration full-spectrum root extract available on the market.
KSM-66® Ashwagandha has an extensive set of research studies supporting it.
- Anxiety- and Stress-Relief: A study published in the Indian Journal of Psychological Medicine showed that KSM-66 achieved a highly significant reduction in stress and anxiety, and serum cortisol levels (27.9% reduction).
- Cardio-Respiratory Endurance: Authors of a paper published in AYU, a leading journal on Ayurveda research, evaluated improvement induced by an exercise regimen in healthy athletes with and without KSM-66 supplementation. Athletes taking KSM-66 showed substantially higher improvement in cardiorespiratory endurance (VO max) and self-assessed scores on the WHO 2 Quality of Life Questionnaire.
- Cognition and Memory: A study with 50+ subjects showed statistically significant improvement in key components of Wechsler Memory Scale, executive function and attention using KSM-66.
- Sexual Function and Testosterone Levels in Men: Research published in Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine showed that KSM-66 yielded a significant increase in semen volume, sperm concentration and motility, serum LH and testosterone.
- Stress, Weight-Management, and General Well-Being: Subjects taking KSM-66 had lower stress scale responses, cortisol levels and BMI, and improved score on the Oxford Happiness Scale. This research appeared in Journal of Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine.
- Muscle Strength, Muscle Size, Muscle Recovery and Testosterone: Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, the premier research outlet in the area of sports nutrition, published a study where KSM-66 was found to be effective in healthy athletic adults in improving muscle strength, muscle size, body fat composition and natural testosterone production. KSM-66 was also shown to decrease muscle recovery time.
- Female Sexual Function: This study published in Biomed Research International showed improvements in female sexual health as measured by some metrics commonly employed by gynecologists to assess desire, arousal, lubrication, satisfaction, and orgasm.
- Sleep Quality and Relaxation: Subjects with KSM-66 supplementation were shown to experience improved sleep as assessed by physiological measures like sleep onset latency and sleep efficiency and also psychometric measures like the Pittsburgh Sleep Quality Index and the Hamilton Anxiety Rating Scale.
- Perimenopausal Symptoms: The perimenopausal period in women is characterized by various somatic, vasomotor, sexual and psychological symptoms like the increased level of anxiety, irritability and mood swings. A study showed that women under KSM-66 supplementation had considerably alleviated perimenopausal symptoms, with improvement in both psychological and biological outcome measures.
- General Health Improvement in Senior Citizens: As has been widely documented, aging adults see strong declines in psychological and physiological well-being. A study on older adults showed that KSM-66 consumption led to considerable improvement in cognitive functioning, sleep quality, physical fitness and psycho-social well-being.
- Telomerase Activity: A study published in Advances in Bioscience and Biotechnology demonstrated that KSM-66 increased telomerase activity in the human HeLa cell line. Telomere/telomerase maintenance in humans is associated with a longer lifespan and delay in the effects of aging.
- Lifespan Extension: An animal study published in the Annals of Neuro-sciences demonstrated KSM-66 Ashwagandha increasing lifespan by 21%. It used Caenorhabditis Elegans worms, because their metabolic processes are similar to those of humans. The species was provided by the U.S. Federal Government’s National Institutes of Health.
- Immunity-Building: In a study on Swiss albino mice, KSM-66 was shown to inhibit neutropenia induced by cyclophosphamide. Neutrophil count loss was just 33% of the loss in the drug-induced control group and significantly better than with generic ashwagandha.